Accounts Payable 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Receive, review and verify invoices.
* Identify and research any issues with invoices and/or required documentation received.
* Accurately data enter invoices for payment in a timely manner.
* Respond timely to A/P inquiries.
* Correspond with vendors and internal clients to research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
* Perform job responsibilities in the absence of A/P staff as needed.
* Perform clerical duties as needed.
* Assist with special projects.
* Assist other teams within the Accounting division as needed.
EXPERIENCE: At least four years of experience is required.
EDUCATION: HS required, BA / BSpreferred