Accounts Payable Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
NEW YORK, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Under direct supervision, process vendor invoices and
internal check requests in compliance with proper
Essential Job Duties:
1. Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor
invoicing, assuring discrepancies are reviewed,
researched and closed.
2. Post invoices into the computer system.
3. Generate accounts payable checks.
4. Research vendor statements, phone calls and
5. Maintain statements from vendors to insure receipt of
all invoices and payments.
6. Ensure compliance with generally accepted and company
established accounting policies and procedures.
7. Interact with various Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
departments in regards to issues and other situations as
8. Maintain accurate and orderly accounting files.
Other Job Functions:
1. Assist accounting personnel on various projects as
2. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education And Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree
Minimum 5 years of previous Accounting experience.
Experience processing minimum 1500 invoices a month.
Must be familiar with PC applications such as MS-Excel
Experience with computerized accounting systems a
General knowledge of accounting and understanding of
the general ledger accounts and how they relate to
Must be detailed oriented, have strong phone and
communication skills, and be able to take initiative and
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4492
% of Travel Required : None