Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk - 42K
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE CLERK 42K
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accounts Payable: documentation compliance, vendor invoicing and processing; weekly check process; maintain spreadsheets for invoice tracking using Excel
- Accounts Receivable: weekly charter billings and cash-out procedures; monthly contract billings; weekly payment/deposit processing.
- General Ledger: Assist with accounting functions including financial statement preparation, and reconciliations; month end journal entry preparation.
- Maintain spreadsheets for accounting and month end processing.
- Support payroll administration and employee timekeeping
- Assist with payroll processing including vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience within accounting (payables, receivables, payroll, and general ledger preparation, and financial statement reporting)
- Experience with accounting/financial transactions, receivables, and payables. Accounting general ledger, journal entries, and posting exposure.
- 1-2 years of experience with payroll
- Experience and knowledge of pay calculations, overtime, split shift premiums, vacation, sick, and time off processing is a plus.
- Experience and proficiency with Oracle Financials, JD Edwards, or comparable accounting system. Experience with payroll record keeping systems.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Detail and technical oriented.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE CLERK 42K
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
AP, AR, accounts receivable, accounts payable, accounting, payroll