Accounts Payable Senior Manager ( SOX needed )
Global firm is looking for an Accounts Senior Payable Manager to enhance and stream-line the Accounts Payable department. This is a very high-profile role with the goal of creating process improvements while adhering to US GAAP and SOX/controls.
* Manage, mentor and lead large layered (supervisors thru clerks) team of AP staff who are responsible for the monthly processing of a large volume of invoices with multiple currencies
* Partner with Treasury Director to monitor weekly cash flow and prioritize payables
* Act as point person regarding the P2P process as well as with system design, integration and user testing
* Ensure the successful creation of vendors and all related tax information
* Supervise and review the T&E/Concur process with the supervisor of that area
* Provide management reporting on key metrics such as vendor spend, AP stats, invoice processing.
* Oversee reconciliation of vendor accounts.
* Lead integration and plan for all post-acquisition functions as it relates to accounts payable
* Coordinate and manage all payables-related audit requests.
* Uphold SOX and internal control standards by documenting and maintaining standard operating procedures
* Management and Accounts Payable experience
* Public and/or international company experiencerequired
* Bachelor's degree a plus
* Experience with large ERP systems as well as strong Excel skills