Accounts Payable Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Accounts Payable Specialist
Auto Req ID
The Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist will be responsible for AP activities in a high volume, multi-system, energized environment. The AP Specialist s main responsibility will be to enter/process invoices & purchase orders (PO) in order to ensure payment obligations are met in a timely and consistent manner. The AP Specialist must be able to interact effectively with the client Facility Managers, Project Managers, Accounting/Finance team, and vendors/suppliers on a daily basis.
Summary of Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
* Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, and filling the supporting document etc.
* Process daily invoices and POs for multiple sites in a high volume environment
* Assist site team, client and vendors/suppliers with AP issues or questions as they arise; Correspond to customers in both verbal and written form
* Understand and comply with all JLL AP policies and procedures; Monitor and enforce compliance by all JLL employees involved in the AP process; Ensure that each transaction processed has appropriate approval prior to processing
* Gather group s processing metrics on a daily basis
* Performs additional job duties/special projects as requested
* Must be able to successfully multi-task, work under pressure, make independent justifiable business decisions and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
* Regular/predictable in-office attendance and timeliness in order to support the needs of the team and the client
* Maintain exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
* Sit in an office chair for extended periods while using a computer, keyboard and mouse and looking at a computer monitor for a normal 8 hour work day
* Regularly walk, stoop, bend and twist; Regularly lift up to 5 pounds; Occasionally lift up to 10 pounds
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of accounts payable experience in a corporate environment; commercial real estate experience preferred
* High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree with accounting coursework preferred
* Demonstrated experience interacting with vendors and communicating invoice requirements
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (experience with Access a plus)
* Experience with JD Edwards World or JD Edwards Enterprise One platforms a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills and exhibit a team player attitude
* Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
* A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Typical large office working environment.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.