Accounts Payable Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files: reconciling accounts
* Performs variance analysis by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
* Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
* Assists with month-end close picking up slack whenever necessary to meet time constraints
* Maintains strict professional ethics, confidentiality and privacy
* Performs other duties as assigned in a professional matter
* Complete commission reports
* Submit invoices to factor and work on credit memos and issue credit.
* Must have a college degree in Accounting
* A minimum of 3years of accounting experience
* Strong ability to use MS Office packages, including MS Word and Excel
* Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking, as well as good organizational skills
* Good at working independently, thinking critically and proffering quality ideas to improving organization's processes
* Knowledge of sales and use taxreporting and inventory a plus
* Experience in home healthcare or durable medical equipment salespreferred
* Experience with Excel spreadsheet work and heavy Accounts Payable experience.
* General Ledger knowledge