Accounts Payable Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Irvine Professional, CA
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounts Payable Specialist
Adecco is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for our client located in Newport Beach, CA. This is a long term/temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for a variety of routine accounts payable functions in accordance with standard procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Contact other departments and/or Suppliers to resolve invoices and credit memos discrepancies
• Respond to inquiries within 48 hours
• Process invoices and credit memos accurately and timely when pass due according to standard procedures
• Verify check request contain proper signature authority
• Research and resolve credit balances
• Maintain positive day-to-day supplier relations
Education and Experience Profile
• Associates Degree is required
• Four year degree is preferred
• 5 years of relevant business experience is preferred
• Yardi experience is preferred
• Highly motivated, driven individual with proven results
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Accomplished user of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), and Yardi preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.