Accounts Payable Specialist / Office Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
6K Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 2. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
We are looking for a professional, experienced Accounts Payable Specialist/Office Administrator to join our team!
Individual will be responsible for all accounts payable responsibilities and serve as the front desk administrator performing various duties including:
* Perform and manage day-to-day accounts payable duties
* Update and manage vendor database
* Managing, recording, reconciling vendors' bills
* Verify approval and coding all bills
* Process employees' expense reports
* Process payments
* Assist in monthclosings
* Maintain payable files
* Maintain vendor relationship
* Continuously improve payment process
* Prepare year end vendor reconciliation, and 1099s
* Other ad hoc duties
Other duties include:
* Answering and routing phone calls
* Greeting visitors and handling inquiries from the public
* Filing, scanning, faxing, as well as, typing specific documentation
* Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
* Working on special projects as needed
* Ordering office supplies and maintaining a clean and professional environment
* Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating and placing orders for needed supplies and verifying receipt of supplies
* Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business highly desired
* 2 years of administrative experience in a corporate setting
* Accounting background preferred
* Data entry with aptitude for numbers
* Self-starter, self-motivator, and result driven
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Able to meet deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills
* Experienced in using spreadsheets and computer literate
* Deltek GCS Premier experience a plus
The position is located in Reston, VA.
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurances, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V