Accounts Payable Specialist, up to $42,000
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the Job
For problem-solvers and the analytically inclined: help private security firm balance its books! Join the finance team in an accounts payable position that is responsible for formulating groundbreaking processes, providing in-depth analysis, and expertly managing a growing company?s assets.
This position will be responsible for auditing statements for multiple departments, logging statements received in the approvals log, and assisting internal customers with statement related issues. The right candidate will work closely with internal customers to resolve accounts payable issues.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Good verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with internal customers
- Good time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent data entry skills
- Good analytical and reconciliation skills
- Demonstrated experience serving internal and external customers/suppliers
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new procedures and systems
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an accounts payable role preferred
- OR an Associate Degree in Finance or equivalent work experience
If you are looking to add your skills and experience to a team of collaborative and hardworking individuals and add to the bottom line of reputable company, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Competitive salary and benefits are just a few of the ways that this company invests in its people. Let that be you! Due to the high demand, please send your resume soon to be considered for this amazing accounts payable position!
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Accounts Payable, AP, A/P, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Accounts Receivable We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.