Accounts Payable Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR
* Oversee functions of the Accounts Payable Department for large multi-state construction company
* Reviews large volume of invoice postings and ensures their accuracy (i.e., obtains proper supporting documentation, approvals and general ledger coding for all companies)
* Review data entry/scanning performed by A/P Associates on a daily basis and reviews selected payment items.
* Ensures timely payment for expense reports, leases and rents.
* Interacts with departments of company to ensure proper flow of paperwork for invoices.
* Reviews and prepares invoices for approval and payment upon completion of the checks and balances.
* Interacts with vendors as needed to resolve unusual costing or receipt problems.
* Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, and accounts payable; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
* Responsibilities include coaching and training A/P employees.
* Must be able to address complaints and resolve problems.
* Business Degreepreferred or Related Work Experience
* Construction AP knowledge required
* 5+ years of General Accounting experience, Managerial experiencepreferred
* Excellent skills with Microsoft Office and ability to rapidly learn different software applications.
* Timberline software a huge +
* Strong communication skills are necessary
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Must be strong team player and leader.