Accounts Payable Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Auto Req ID
The A/P Supervisor is responsible for supervising the accounts payable staff and the accounts payable activities in a high volume, diverse, energized and professional environment.
* Responsible for direct supervision of the accounts payable staff that is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices.
* Assign work, solve workload problems and ensure high productivity levels.
* Provide each A/P Specialist with the proper training, job skills, and job knowledge necessary to perform their jobs.
* Assess workloads to determine equality as well as when additional staff is required.
* Understand and comply with all JLL A/P policies and procedures.
* Monitor and enforce compliance with JLL employees involved in the A/P process.
* Track team performance through the use of key performance Indicators (e.g., vendors setup timely and correctly, checks processed timely and correctly, invoices processed timely and correctly
* Secondary responsibility will be to enter invoices in order to ensure vendor payment obligations are met in a timely and consistent manner.
* Follow up with accountants and on-site personnel on issues.
* Interview perspective new employees.
* Take disciplinary of an employee when necessary.
* Recommend the selection, placement, development and promotion of personnel to ensure an effective succession within the office.
* Ensure adherence to company policies.
* Fair application of policy and procedure to promote department morale and teamwork.
* Interact effectively with both the internal and external client teams on a daily basis, especially Facility Managers, Project Managers, Finance staff and vendors.
* Perform various other duties as assigned by a manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum High School degree required.
* College degree with accounting coursework preferred.
* 3+ years of accounting experience in a corporate environment
* Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Bottomline Technologies platforms a plus.
* Ability to multi-task, works successfully under pressure and effectively prioritizes and manages time and workload to meet deadlines/client needs.
* Demonstrates willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
* Completes tasks so as not to create additional work for others.
* Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills showing sound conclusions and clear explanations.
* Exhibits flexibility in completion of job responsibilities as priority changes.
* Demonstrates evidence of leadership, professionalism and good business sense.
* Demonstrate consistency in values, principles and work ethic.
* Understanding of and commitment to client services.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43968BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.