This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounts Payable Specialist
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Accounts Payable Specialist job in Wilmington, NC. As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible processing a high volume of invoices for payment, reviewing invoices for accuracy, and resolving invoice issues with vendors. The successful candidate will maintain a high level of customer service, quality, professionalism and positive attitude within the workplace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Payable job include:
* Prioritize and accurately process invoices to maintain on-time payments and capture available discounts.
* Enter vendor invoices into A+ (purchase order or non-purchase order).
* Match invoice line items to purchase order line items and reconcile differences.
* Ensure non-PO invoices are coded to correct GL account and approved by appropriate personnel.
* Scan invoices into invoice data capture software and resolve errors
* Communicate with vendors when necessary to resolve issues
* Reconciliation of vendor statements
* File invoices using document management system
* Review payable invoices for accuracy and consistency
* Work with multiple branch locations to resolve receiving and pricing discrepancies
* Verify sales/use tax, or accrue as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Approximately 1500 vouchers and payments per month per person.
* Experience with A/P 3-way match
* Working knowledge and experience of supporting payables for multiple locations
* Ability to quickly identify problems and develop solutions
* MS Office - Word and Excel and Outlook
* Data Entry
* 2+ years of AP experience with SAP, Oracle, Infor or other ERP system
* High school diploma or Associates Degree
* Detailed oriented
* Team oriented
* Willing to learn and be open to suggestions/ideas to improve productivity and efficiency
* Team-oriented and flexible in assuming new responsibilities as they arise
* Good communication (oral and written) skills
* Ability to focus and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to organize and prioritize work
* Committed to providing superior work product
* Proficient data entry skills
* Ability to use 10 key by touch
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $12.00 to $14.00 depending on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this - Accounts Payable Specialist in Wilmington, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled