Accounts Payables Clerk $15-17
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMaintains overall accounting control of accounts receivable systems. Working knowledge of full-cycle accounts receivable functions, cash posting, chart of accounts, bank reconciliation, check runs, charge backs, aging reports, purchase order or invoice payables, journal entries, month-end closings, and general ledger.
Duties Assigned to the Position:
1. Balances daily A/R computer edits and corrects as necessary.
2. Balances A/R subsidiary ledger to general ledger and prepares necessary journal entries monthly.
3. Reports daily cash balance, tracks cash transactions, codes deposits for A/R entry.
4. Maintains accounts receivable collections.
5. Prepares bank and other monthly reconciliations.
6. Maintains various records and documents; processes data according to procedures.
7. Prepares other analytical worksheets and performs other duties as assigned.
8. Prepares debit and credit entries covering detailed transactions for General Ledger posting.
9. Posts and cross-checks accounting data applying GAAP. Verifies accuracy of calculations and/or reports.
10. Develops data from various sources to compile information as needed.
11. May train other Accounting staff.
12. Performs various clerical functions and other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.