Accounts Receivable Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Global Partners LP
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for providing timely clerical, organizational and administrative services to ensure efficient and accurate departmental billing processes.
* Work closely with other department in order to address/resolve all outstanding items
* Gathers, prepares and organizes data from multiple sources to be utilized during the billing processes
* Monitors and reviews automated billing feeds for accuracy
* Accurately prepares and distributes invoices to customers (data entry)
* Review and submittal of freight payments to vendors
* Timely investigation and resolution of customer inquiries
* Reviews, reconciles and applies multiple cash receipts
* Assist with telephone switchboard coverage
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Lotus Notes. Experience with Oracle is a plus
* Attention to detail and ability to produce at a high level of accuracy
* Ability to efficiently learn and utilize new software applications
* Ability to work in a dynamic team environment: handling ad hoc projects, as needed
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Candidate will be expected to document existing and new processes while working with others on team to developers to improve systems output
* Candidate will expected to communicate directly and effectively with customer to discuss/resolves discrepancies
* Strong organizational skills, with the ability to meet daily deadlines and prioritize tasks
* The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and dynamic team player who is able to meet athe demands of a growing business environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.