Accounts Receivable Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 3/31/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounts Receivable Clerk
We are looking for a high energy, self-starter who prides themselves on having exceptional customer service skills, holds themselves to a high standard of performance and has a get it done attitude to the join the Global Revenue Operations team as an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for the successful reduction of DSO and full A/R ownership of their assigned ledger.
* Collects on open balances on the assigned ledger, following the LOGICnow Collection process with a focus of reducing DSO and maintaining Exceptional Customer Service.
* Works with customer, sales and other internal departments to uncover and resolve disputes, collect past due amounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Accurately and timely enters and applies payments, credits and adjustments on assigned portfolios.
* Use and maintain collection tools to manage data, disputes, email/phone correspondence, notes, etc. for assigned portfolio as well as all interaction with other customers.
* Creates reports necessary to reconcile accounts and to report to management the status of accounts including producing and analyzing A/R aging reports and assigned ledger metrics.
* Prints invoices and statements to send to customer.
* Processes miscellaneous paperwork, and updates systems as required by credit policy and procedures.
* Completion of vendor form requests, W-8 requests, and other customer requests as needed
* Participate in meetings as required, including a monthly AR review with the Credit Manager or Team Lead and business segment AR reviews
* Update work instructions and document processes.
* Provide best in class customer service with a focus on enhancing the customer experience
* Helps with additional projects and tasks related to Global Revenue Operations as they arise.
* 1-2 years Accounts Receivable experience in a high transaction environment is preferred
* Associate degree in Business or equivalent corporate experience is required
* Experience with a large customer base, high transaction volume and prior SaaS experience preferred
* Ability to work in an open environment and with cross-functional teams
* Experience using CRM (SFDC), ERP systems (NetSuite) is preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
* Customer Focus
* Communication & Confidence
* Business & Commercial Focus
* Working Effectively with Others
At LOGICnow, we know it s our people that make us great. Our company is founded on the principles of building a great place to work, delivering an exceptional customer experience and continuing our sustainable high growth business.
We are seeking smart, creative professionals to join in our success.
LOGICnow is an Equal Opportunity Employer