Accounts Receivable - Credit Manager 9/8/2016
Express Employment Professionals
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL AND CONSTRUCTION FIRM IN NORCROSS, GA SEEKS A NEW PERSON ON THEIR ACCOUNTING TEAM DUE TO EXPLOSIVE GROWTH.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/ CREDIT MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
* Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
* Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
* Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
* Five years' experience in credit and collections.
* Knowledge and understanding of liens and multi-state and international (Canada) tax regulation is required.
* Establishing credit lines & monitoring
* DSO calculation
* Deduction tracking & reconciliation
* Maintaining credit insurance & strong negotiation skills
* Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
_MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MANUFACTURING, ENGINEERING OR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY._
Pay: $60-$70K Depending on experience