Accounts Receivable Manager, Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 01079-4743
INTEGRATED REGIONAL LABORATORIES
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER, FULL TIME
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
INTEGRATED REGIONAL LABORATORIES (IRL) INCLUDES THIRTEEN HCA HOSPITAL LABORATORIES IN PALM BEACH, BROWARD, DADE, SAINT LUCIE AND OKEECHOBEE COUNTIES AND ONE CORE LABORATORY IN BROWARD COUNTY. THROUGH THE PROCESS OF RE-ENGINEERING AND THE APPLICATION OF LEADING EDGE AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY, IRL HAS TRANSFORMED LABORATORY OPERATIONS IN THE HCA EAST FLORIDA MARKET INTO AN INTEGRATED SERVICE NETWORK.
IRL is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME INCLUDING: VACATION, 401K, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.
The Manager of Billing oversees all aspects of the billing department including data entry of requisitions, coding of patient medical records, billing of claims and cash receipts for services rendered.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Personnel management as well as coordinating work-flow for timely completion of tasks.
* Excellent team building and organizational skill to interact with co-workers to promote a harmonious and cooperative working environment
* Development and monitoring of statistical analysis of quality measurements and standards
* Concurrently monitors employee and departmental performance to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, timelines and regulatory requirements
* Ensures that departments proactively respond to feedback from customers (internal and external) and implements improvement mechanisms to enhance the overall ability of the department to meet the customer s needs for laboratory services
* Responsible to ensure the weekly and monthly corporate key indicators are an accurate measurement of past and current performance for a basis for proactive response to a changing environment
* Continually monitors and stays abreast of legislative and regulatory changes affecting areas of responsibility and ensures changes are communicated and implemented in a timely manner.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Associate Degree required
* Bachelor s Degree in business preferred
* 1-3 years of billing experience required
* 1-3 years of management experience required
* Previous experience in laboratory setting strongly preferred
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Last Edited: 08/16/2016