Accounts Receivable Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Clifton Park, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
An experienced A/R Specialist is needed to help support the Empire Keystone Area. Primary job responsibility is to work with customers over phone to answer invoice and account inquiries. Research customer concerns/disputes and provide backup documentation when required. Research district's accounts receivable dispute list for resolution and collection. Position will also perform other administrative support duties as required my management,
* 3 - 5 years of office experience including a background in customer service.
* Accounts receivable skills are a plus.
* Data entry and computer skills are necessary.
* Experience with Microsoft Office and associated programs.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills are strongly desired.
* Must be detail oriented and project a professional demeanor.
* Will need to assist in other areas as needed.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Accounts receivable experience
* Microsoft Word/Excel experience
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered.