Accounts Receivable Specialist 9/17/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlere eScreen, located in Overland Park, KS, was designed to be the ultimate management solution for nationwide employee screening programs. We provide automated hiring program solutions for some of the nations largest employment programs. Today with more than 4,000 occupational health providers and as the only truly integrated, electronic drug testing solution in the industry, the capabilities are virtually limitless in our ability to simplify local and nationwide testing.
At Alere eScreen we are driven by the vision, passion and dedication of our employees. We are committed to developing and delivering innovative products and services which automate and streamline the employee screening process by combining cutting-edge technology with superior customer service. We are looking for qualified professionals who are interested in joining an innovative team. We look for individuals with the expertise, passion, and drive to contribute to a team that is committed to providing superior customer service.
Alere eScreen offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We offer great benefits and a variety of employee programs. We promote a fun, open and engaging work environment and we encourage our employees to grow and develop for future internal opportunities.
If you are seeking a fun and innovative place to work, we invite you to apply at Alere eScreen!
WORKS WITH THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TEAM IN PERFORMING THE FULL ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE DUTIES, INCLUDING FUNCTIONS SUCH AS BILLING, CASH COLLECTIONS, AND ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
* Call customers in attempt to collect outstanding amounts due to company.
* Obtains and sends invoice copies for customers, as requested.
* Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
* Researches and performs account reconciliations with customers.
* Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
* Assists in monthly closing, billing audits, etc., meeting corporate deadlines.
* Assists with related special projects, as required
Alere eScreen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alere eScreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Associate's degree (A. A.) in business or accounting,
* One to two years accounting/finance experience.
* Intermediate Excel ability required
* Navision experience preferred.