Accounts Receivable Specialist - PAYS $18/ hour
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
West Sacramento, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAppleOne is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client located in the Sacramento area. This is a great opportunity to get your 'foot in the door' with a great company!
1. Assist with ACH and Wire Transfer Requests (pre note w/TPM Group)
2. Provide by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning chargebacks, returns, checks, gift cards.
3. Able to analyze and dispute claims and chargeback inputs in a timely and effective manner; able to work closely with the call center representatives, other dispute processing analyst, clients, and cardholders while maintaining awareness of the network processing time frames, regulations, and processing changes.
4. Responsible for ensuring that all card disputes and chargeback matters are dealt effectively and timely including case review / investigation-which may include contacting chargeback processing, processing of financial adjustments to cardholder accounts, maintaining spreadsheets and handling client / cardholder correspondence
5. Comply with EFT network operating rules and regulations for EBT, debit and credit and NACHA performing day to day operations.
6. Review, analyze and monitor risk management and fraud research reports to determine suspicious card activities on EFT activity cards or accounts to minimize loss exposure with Asset Protection.
7. Balance, reconcile and prepare general and subsidiary ledger accounts including assisting in resolving out of balance conditions.
8. Reconciles, performs research to answer routine inquiries. Resolves questions and problems and refers more complex issues. Makes corrections, documents and verifies related accounts according to established procedures. Prepares journal entries.
9. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: ??High School Diploma or G.E.D. plus 1 to 3 years of banking or reconciliation experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
??AA in Accounting or Business preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Must have experience using SAP or ERP based software, Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills, and 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable.
This position is temp to hire.