Accounts Receivable Specialist
If you are a smart, motivated, self-starter looking to play a key
role in a dynamic team environment, this organization is ideal for you.
Company environment is cool, artsy and energetic! Located in Northeast ATL
and an established company with a creative and fun work environment,
growing at an extraordinary pace.
Interview process: one interview which WILL INCLUDE a coding assessment
AND a Quickbooks assessment. If assessments are passed, the interview will
continue same day.
***Collecting sales taxes. In this AR role, it is mandatory to know
how & when to collect taxes.
* Responsible for all activities related to invoicing sales of the
* Working with customers and our sales team to ensure accuracy of
sales and accounting documents. Provide monthly statements,
monthly aging reports and other financial information to the
controller. Maintain and update custom job cost database as it relates to
invoicing. Coding bill, expense reports and heavy credit card
MUST MUST MUST know how and when to charge and collect sales taxes and
have strong background with credit card reconciliations!!
* Minimum Associates Degree in Accounting; B.S. preferred (not
from online school)
* Minimum of 3 years prior experience with accounts receivable
* High level of attention to detail; sales tax experience
* QuickBooks experience required; Enterprise preferred
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person,
through email and via telephone
* Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook and Word
******An assessment/test will be administered for QB and coding*******
Send resume and introductory email directly to me for an immediate call:
404-645-7622 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!