Accounts Receivable Supervisor 8/9/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a dynamic, fast growing company with an incredible opportunity for growth within the organization. They are looking for an AR Supervisor to join their team. This is a fast paced environment with a real company culture with values, principles, and a common foundation. The AR Supervisor will need to be self-motivated. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, work well in a team, great communications skills and must be able to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
* Manage receivables
* Collect delinquent funds and bring to final closure past due amounts
* Assist customers in resolving questions, concerns, alternatives for payment, and problems about payment of their invoices.
* Monitor payment status of accounts which includes running aging reports
* Provide monthly reporting that outlines accounts receivable activity
* Communicate and be a support between Billing and AR
* Mentor and coach
* Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of Accounts Receivable experience required., including a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
* Ability to thrive and be motivated by a fast-paced team environment
* Strong initiative and self-starting disposition
* Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Applications), and Oracle (iReceivables, Customers Online, and Advanced Collections modules)
* Must be organized, analytical, detail-oriented and accurate.
* Must have a strong teamwork orientation, as well as solid written / verbal communication skills.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Must be able to work with all levels of staff and management.