Accounts Receivable Support Administrator (SA/XBU)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/5/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is to provide administrative support to the Accounts Receivable Collections and Management team. Responsibilities may include tasks related to collection, research, and maintenance of customer accounts, while offering nothing less than superior customer service at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following:
* Assist AR Collectors with making collection calls and in collection of delinquent accounts.
* Assist with monitoring accounts to ensure they are up to date on payments.
* Reviewing and researching any issues related to invoices or billing.
* Prepare and send customer invoices and/or statements, as requested.
* Contact customers regarding issues with payment issues and rejections.
* Perform general office duties including: answering phones, faxing, and filing.
* Assist on special projects as required by Accounts Receivable Manager.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* 2-5 years administrative experience
* Some commercial collections experience required
* SAP knowledge and experience a plus
* Proficient computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Proven ability prioritizing and dealing with multiple tasks.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
* Must be able to prioritize and adapt to workloads, schedules and diverse situations with a sense of urgency.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to perform data entry in a computer and extract information.
* Ability to effectively present complex information and respond to questions from associates across all levels of the organization.
* Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence.
* Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Able to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Able to talk, hear, walk sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
* Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability