Accounts Validation -Temporary 3-4 months
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a leading provider of essential facilities maintenance services, including interior and exterior services and electrical, mechanical and plumbing services, to national and regional commercial customers that maintain multi-site portfolios across wide geographic areas. With its highly developed proprietary network of over 11,000 service partners, USM delivers consistent facilities maintenance services across a nationwide footprint for approximately 150 customers in over 80,000 locations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
JOB TITLE: Seasonal Accounts Payable/Validation Specialist- 3-4 months
USM has an immediate need for a temporary Seasonal Accounts Payable/Validation Specialist
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
for 3-4 months
JOB SUMMARY: The Validation Specialist is a key contributor in the execution of USM s Customer Commitments by consistently delivering world-class, facility management services to our customers while maintaining effective relationships with our vendors. This position acts as the point of contact with vendors for the purposes of coordinating and processing vendor invoices. The Validation Specialist plays a critical role in the goal to prevent lost revenue thereby contributing to the profitability of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interact regularly with vendors and internal partners.
* Verify and process vendor invoices.
* Follow up with frequent phone calls and emails to vendors for required documentation.
* Fully understand specific customer requirements for assigned accounts.
* Monitor daily unbilled report
* Identify, monitor and escalate inaccurate work order statuses
* Assist other members of the group with invoice validation and contacting vendors for paperwork as required by validation managers
* Assist in the Document Control process as needed which may include receiving, organizing, distributing and scanning vendor paperwork.
* One to two years experience working in a high volume, fast paced accounting or billing role highly preferred
* Proficiency with MS Office ( including but not limited to; MS Excel, MS Word.) and Lotus Notes.
* Familiarity with Adobe document management software a plus.
* Working knowledge of Service Channel and other third-party work order/AP platforms a plus.
* Previous experience working with a work order management system.
* HS Diploma or above.
* Demonstrated ability to process high volumes of paperwork daily.
* Demonstrated ability to consistently ( daily) achieve minimum productivity targets
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled