Accredo - 340B Client Sales Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003677
The primary function of the Sales Director-340B is to manage the sales process in their territory for prospective groups. and strategic existing account renewals. The sales process includes the development and execution of strategies and/or tactics in the following areas; Territory Planning, Pre-RFP Prospecting and Relationship Development, Proposal Development, Pricing Development, Presentation Development and Delivery (finalist or other), Negotiations, Closing and Contracting. Success will be measured by achievement of sales targets in the following areas; Net New contracts executed, Gross Margin Production Lives/Scripts, Profitability Goals and Other Key Work plan Objectives assigned to Sales Director.
* Develops strategies and procedures with field reps to ensure sales targets of net new lives/scripts, profitability goals, strategic renewals and upsell targets are met.
* Research territory for all prospects. Qualify and rank as potential prospects. Develop a sales plan to effectively work the territory from a sales perspective.
* Develop worksheets and tables to track progress. Report outcomes up to Sr. management to track territory alignment and productivity of the field reps.
* Utilize tracking tools as required to keep leadership apprised of sales effort, sales progress and overall pipeline reporting of territory
* Communicate with the field reps as to company performance, individual performance; assist them with guidance as to how to deal with client issues. Coordinating ongoing training sessions to assist them with their daily work.
* Accountable for annual sales planning for assigned territory, development of sales strategy and new sales targets.
* Responsible for attainment of work plan goals within set budgets.
* Works on special projects and tasks forces as assigned
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent
* 10-15 years relevant experience or Master s degree with 8-12 years relevant experience
* PC skills in using Microsoft Office, Email, and Internet
* Leadership skills, team-orientation, a proactive management style and strong commitment to sales and client service.
* Organizational/prioritization skills.
* Knowledge of the 340B market.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to work cross functional with multiple departments to gain consensus and move projects and initiatives forward.
* Ability to travel.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.