Accredo - Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003933
The Business Analyst is accountable for ensuring the accuracy and timely disbursement of Pharma reports within the Specialty Pharmacy space. This process includes analyzing Pharma reports, delivering data solutions to the client and representing the business as the POC for all reporting inquiries and escalations. The Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with other team members in order to meet the team's core competencies: on-time delivery and accuracy. Collaboration with other team members will be essential for achieving key factors for success including the ability to facilitate issue management, troubleshoot problems and effectively communicate with internal partners and external clients.
The Business Analyst will also assist in the launching of new data reports by completing contract reviews, mapping requirements, and testing developed reports for accuracy and contract compliance. This will often be done with the guidance of a Senior Business Analyst or Manager. Productive relationships with our internal partners will be necessary to successfully launch a product.
* Review and redline contracts to ensure alignment with team s reporting standards
* Translate contract into a detailed mapping requirements document for Developer to create report from.
* Audit reports, correct data errors and communicate findings with all levels of employees and management, including internal business units and external clients
* Ensure quality work through a thorough knowledge and understanding of reporting logic, analysis of discrepancies, and ability to audit findings to determine root cause of issues
* Ability to discuss results with Pharma contacts, provide documentation to back up results with thoughtful, thorough analysis
* Bachelor s degree
* 2-5 years relevant experience or Master s degree
* Must be a proven problem solver
* Immaculate attention to detail with the ability to understand the bigger picture
* Advanced Microsoft Excel required; Access skill preferred
* Data Quality Assurance (QA) experience preferred
* Familiarity with Business Objects a plus
* Oracle SQL Developer knowledge a plus
* Adaptability and eagerness to learn Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.