Accredo - Contact Center Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003842
Responsible for day-to-day operations of a team of associates in a call center and monitors productivity and performance standards. Plans and directs work flow and project assignments. Oversees call volume to ensure service standards are met. Conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. Responsible for team s adherence to corporate attendance and employment policies. Works with the Call Center Manager to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the team. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
Supervises the daily activities of business support, technical support or production team at entry level and/or at nonexempt levels using established policies and procedures. Coordinates work with other supervisors. Work is reviewed for overall quality and efficiency. Ensures that daily tasks are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules. Failure to achieve results might cause delays in work output.
* Manage team of call center associates to promote a working team environment and ensure best practices are shared. Works to develop employee s skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback. Oversees resolution of employee relations issues and performance standards, productivity and service standards. Conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff.
* Provide on-going coaching to each Customer Service Associate (CSA) on their team concerning quality, reliability, accountability and productivity. Ensure service levels and performance guarantees are met.
* Work with Call Center Manager to implement strategic business work plan goals. Tracks and periodically reports progress to management.
* Assist in development of Call Center programs and process improvements to enhance the level of internal and external customer service provided.
* Serve as a point of escalation for calls requiring a higher degree of expertise or discretion to resolve customer issues and ensure timely resolution. Backup platform team. May take overflow calls.
* Special projects as assigned.
* BS/BA degree or six to eight years of relevant business experience
* Up to two years experience in a customer service setting; prefer one year experience ESI call center; previous supervisory experience helpful.
* General PC knowledge including MS Office, Internet and email.
* Excellent phone oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated leadership skills including ability to effectively develop and assist team members, experience training and coaching less experienced staff with the patience to explain details and processes repeatedly.
* Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
* Knowledge of ESI call center systems and platforms, ESI products/services very helpful; PBM and/or Managed Care industry preferred.
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and make independent decisions.
* Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.