Accredo - Manager - RN Clinical
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003768
Provides clinical and program management oversight to assigned programs. The Clinical Manager uses clinical expertise to ensure program and protocol requirements are satisfied, therefore improving all-encompassing services provided to the customer. Provides direction and leadership to associates assigned to program(s). Acts as mentor to staff and works closely with client/team management.
* Actively engage with client and client contacts to assure client satisfaction with elements of the program.
* Manage client interactions and expectations for service offerings
* Serve as clinical, reimbursement and nursing operations resource for staff and client
* Ensure reimbursement and nurse documentation standardization to meet organization, regulatory and accreditation requirements
* Collaborates with Quality Assurance, Training/Innovation, operations managers, project managers and others to insure optimal patient care is consistently delivered across all areas to achieve a high level of patient care
* Work with operations, non-clinical supervisors and clinical supervisors to define required staffing needs that support reimbursement and clinical excellence and resource maximization
* Interface with scheduling staff to establish and assure optimal resources and coverage for the program
* Assure team is operating within nursing state regulations
* Support training programs for staff to assure competence in patient care
* Bachelor degree in Nursing
* 5 plus years of program management experience
* Registered Nursing Licensure
* MS Office Applications Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook; Multi-user computer systems
* Ability to understand and train others on legal and regulatory issues; highly organized, strong problem-solving, project management, team building and oral and written communication skills
* Ability to analyze information and target trends; ability to maintain high-level of confidentiality
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Proven individual and team leadership ability
* Develop/maintain a broad cross-section of networks
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.