Accredo - Patient Care Advocate (Call Center)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004236
Work closely along with the drug interaction pharmacist team. Completing corrections for the drug interaction team processing refill too soon orders for drug interaction, C30 edits and quality review orders -initiation of phone outreach to prescribers and transfer of call to the drug interaction pharmacist. Document issues and resolution in a common database. Help to identify repetitive problems or questions in order to pursue process or procedural changes. May assist supervisor with work distribution and work plan development. Escalate issues as necessary.
* Handle inbound clients calls and written correspondence and questions via the web while maintaining service levels.
* Make independent judgments in order to respond to complex or critical customer issues.
* May take overflow calls from members, physicians and providers.
* Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members, clients and account managers within performance agreement guidelines.
* Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries.
* Identify, document and report all repetitive questions and/or problems and recommend potential solutions.
* Assist with work distribution, expedition, and the development of work plans for reps.
* Provide on-the -job training for new or existing reps.
* Work collaboratively with other CSA s/CSR s to ensure that best-practices are shared.
* Other special projects as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent; and 2-3 years relevant work experience
* 1-2 years of relevant experience
* General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet
* Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills
* Ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment learns quickly, solve problems and make decisions
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.