Accredo - Sr. Manager, LSS Quality & Process Improvement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003798
Manage process improvement project portfolios in Operations with direct reporting responsibility to Quality and Process Improvement management team. Employ Lean Six Sigma project management standards, including creation of charters, scope, goals, and benefits of process improvement initiatives. Work with Master Black Belt, process owners and project champions to develop process measurement systems, project pipelines and visual management. Deliver training in Lean Six Sigma methodologies. Lead and participate in Rapid Improvement or Kaizen Events.
* Work with functional leaders to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities, and manage improvement roadmap for functional areas. Investigate and identify root causes of process performance drivers; correct or develop new processes to achieve improved performance.
* Facilitate cross-functional process improvement DMAIC projects and rapid improvement events (Kaizen). Identify and manage all needed resources. Select and train on Lean and/or Six Sigma tools, process mapping, documentation and improved process rollout.
* Act as a change agent and ensure process improvement activity is being communicated, understood, and supported within the organization. Lead and coach to ensure participation and buy in from employees to sustain improved process.
* Develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Develop and monitor key metrics to improve operating processes and apply control procedures which will result in permanent corrective action, yield, and productivity improvement.
* BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, IT or related field.
* 8-12 years experience implementing contemporary process improvement methodologies in an Operations environment, preferable in the PBM or Pharmacy industry. Lean Six Sigma experience in a transactional environment and/or service industry a plus.
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
* Excellent PC skills within a Microsoft Office environment using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Experience with Minitab.
* Demonstrated analytical skills with understanding of basic statistics. Strong project management and organizational skills. Strong focus on customer service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple timelines and deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.