Acquisition Account Executive - Leasing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONACQUISITION ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (ACTUAL TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT-ACQUISITIONS)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
*Company* is the industry leader in ground lease transactions. We provide value, capital and liquidity to owners of ground leases for cellular towers, billboards and alternative energy infrastructure. Our mission is to improve the financial position of our clients with integrity and purpose, providing capital and outstanding service centered on knowledge and timely fulfillment. We offer a wide variety of products and services to clients, from site marketing to lease acquisition.
This position is critical to the success of our company. As the driver of new business, the Acquisitions Account Exec (actual title: VP-Acquisitions) is responsible for:
* Closing new business that contributes to the bottom line financials
* Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
* Generating new leads within their territory
* Contacting prospects from our database
* Managing their transactions from inception through closing
* Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
* Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
* Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
* Minimum 2+ years of successful corporate salesexperience
* Experience selling and closing real estate transactions (preferably Commercial), mortgages/lending (preferable B2B), financial products and services, or in a complex and competitive industry where the focus is/was on new business and new client acquisition
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills via phone and in person
* Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
* Highly motivated, collaborative self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. In unique circumstances company may consider equivalent experience in a sales organization
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
COMPENSATION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
* Competitive starting salary
* Generous commissions and overall compensation opportunity
* Year1 Commission over base salary: +$30K; Year2 Commission +$50K; after 2years +$75K to +$90K
* Outstanding career advancement opportunities.
* Intensive training program