Acquisition Account Executive, Minneapolis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
As an Acquisition Account Executive for Lenovo you'll be responsible for driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction across your assigned accounts in the current Lenovo base. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large corporate companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You understand Lenovo's full portfolio of award-winning products and services including :
- PCs, including the legendary ThinkPad and multimode YOGA brands
- Mobile products, including tablets, apps and Motorola smartphones
- Smart TVs
This is a client facing, sales role requiring deep industry experience, with expertise in how to close deals within a broad base of industry contacts. This role will cover the Minneapolis area and is work-from-home.
* Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo by driving sales with key customers.
* Develop the sales strategy and set aggressive goals to grow key markets within which we compete.
* Develop high level relationships (C-level) to serve as a trusted consultant to customers.
* Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments.
* Manage and maintain account relationships through senior level engagements.
* Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
* Build complex sales strategy to ensure both long and short term goals, objects and quotas are met.
Lenovo is a $45B+ company with customers in more than 160 countries. And we're not stopping there. Each quarter, we expand - not just our business, but our ways of thinking, too. Instead of creating a single headquarters, we've instead introduced a series of centers of excellence, where our people from diverse backgrounds, experiences and skillsets come together to build truly innovative products and services. We want to make life better and work more efficient by delivering smart end-user devices, powerful infrastructure, all with connected services and apps, and the best user experience. We're continuously working to create a brighter future for ourselves - and for the world of technology.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
* 7 - 10 years of successful Enterprise/Data Center technology sales is required.
* Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota.
* Executive relationship within account set.
* Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies.
* Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.