Acquisitions Logistics Support 1726
LMI - Dayton, OHThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- LMI LMI
- Dayton, OH
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Acquisitions Logistics Support
Senior level Logistics Management Support
Opening is for the position of Consulting Staff at a not-for-profit, government management consulting organization headquartered in McLean, Virginia.
The hired individual is expected to work in the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, and any Temporary Duty (TDY) locations including overseas locations. Core duty hours are 0900-1500 Monday through Friday, with two hour flexibility before or after core hours, dependent on mission requirements.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support with the Foreign Military Sales Letter of Agreement (FMS LOA), International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) process, Transportation Plan development and the Defense Transportation System process.
- Assist with multi-national cooperative agreements.
- Assist in producing or reviewing products that include the following: logistical planning documents, acquisition strategies and plans, evaluations of contractor proposals, assessments of supportability, recommendations for improvement of support plans, deployment plans for delivery of systems to sites worldwide, integrated logistics support plans, technical orders, technical manuals, electronic technical manuals, illustrated parts breakdowns, Computer Program Identification Number (CPINS), freight forwarding, and work specifications to ensure the documentation meets Government logistics support requirements.
- Support an equipment definitization process.
- Provide support utilizing Air Force Security Assistance Center (AFSAC) On-Line, Federal Logistics Data (FED LOG), Enterprise Data Collaborative System (EDCS) and Defense Integration Financial System (DIFS) computer programs.
- Assist with the Air Force Security Assistance Center/Parts and Repair Ordering System (AFSAC PROS), USAF supply system, warranty and the Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) and Quality Deficiency Report (QDR) processes.
- Participate in program management reviews, supportablity assistance reviews and other meetings as required.
- Assist, as required, the program manager on all aspects of project deliverables.
Skills and Background Desired
- Active Secret Security Clearance is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Ten years Life Cycle Logistics (LCL) Support experience- mandatory
- Background Experience: Previous military service and/or foreign country travel- desired
- Must be available for occasional travel
- Must be able to lead and collaborate with others in project team-oriented environment, communicate complex analyses verbally and in writing, and develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges.
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Off-site, Wright Patterson, AFB, OH