Activation Specialist/Event Crew (Part Time)
DescriptionAre you pursuing a career in Communications, Media, and/or Marketing? We are looking for reliable, hard-working, outgoing, creative individuals to join the CMG Marketing Department. As a representative of our stations, your responsibilities might include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, interacting with listeners, social media activation and clerical duties.
We are seeking a highly intelligent, results oriented and talented individual with a passion for original entertainment to join our growing marketing team. The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations our radio stations and brands.
Responsibilities assisting with the daily operations of CMG Promotions department include but not limited to:
* Planning and organizing events
* Contest fulfillment
* Listener interaction
* Website development
* Driving station vehicle
* On-site execution
* General office duties
* Must have strong communication and public relation skills
* Must be well versed in social media and knowledgeable in mobile marketing
* Knowledge in video recording, editing and Photoshop are a plus.
* Must be computer/internet savvy.
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must have a valid Driver s License with clean driving record
* Must be available and flexible to work nights, weekends, and holiday events.
* Must have a good attitude and be able to work well under pressure
* Must have a strong interest in radio, music, promotions, marketing, and social media.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor