Active Directory Architect 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Implements/migrates/supports virtual Windows environments and Active Directory
* Provides engineering support for all messaging related projects. May create and managing accounts, security groups, and application-specific data Develop documentation of overall data center systems architecture (infrastructure focused)
* Support, upgrade and implement current Active Directory environment
* Providing expert level of support to our teams for technology transformation and refresh initiatives
* Partners with suppliers, architects, engineers, developers, and both internal and external customers to provide expert guidance to project stakeholders on upcoming and innovative technologies
* Provides specific technical expertise to solve complex problems on project specific activities.
* 5+ years Active Directory Experience
* 5+ years of relevant experience Messaging and collaboration technologies (Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business, etc.)
* Expert Level knowledge of Active Directory
* Expertise in Active Directory forest reconstruction
* Knowledge of how to create efficient and effective forests
* MUST BE LOCAL AND REQUIRE NO SPONSORSHIP
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.