Active Directory Service Consultant 8/10/2016
: Metropolitan Transportation Authority
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MTA IT Infrastructure is requesting consultant resources to assist with maintaining the exchange environment and proceed with the Email migration project to Office 365 and Migration of the Legacy Email Archive systems. The consultants should have hands on experience in an enterprise environment with a large installation base. The type of expertise and educational background desired are outlined in the sections below.
Scope of Requirements
We need 2 Tier 4 consultants who have extensive experience in helping us with Exchange On-prem as well as Online. This section defines the scope and approach of work for the professional service in accomplishing the tasks and project goals and requirements. This scope will be used as a basis for all project goals and requirements. The service period covered by this scope of work will start as soon as possible and continue for six months. Work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday excluding NYC Transit holidays.
Roles Active Directory preparation and cleanup; email account migration from On-premises Exchange to Exchange On-line (Office 365) ; Resolution of On-prem and Cloud email and Domain controller issues; Email Archive Migrations to Office 365; email searches, and restoration of archived emails, Troubleshooting and resolution of any technical active issues reported by the users and any other technical services as required by the MTA.
* Knowledge of current industry standard IT technologies and market trends.
* Admin experience with Exchange, Windows ADDS Infrastructures in an enterprise environment.
* Experience with Azure Cloud.
* Experience with Office 365 and Exchange Online.
* Experience working in a hybrid environment is desired.
* Symantec Enterprise Vault and Autonomy Exchange Archive System knowledge is a plus.