This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Activities Assistant: Cascade Park
Per Diem: Covering holidays, vacation and sick calls
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Rehab of Cascade Park
801 SE Park Crest Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98683
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the overall operation of the Activity Department to assure that an ongoing program of activities is designed to meet the interests and wellbeing of each resident.
* Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating the activity programs for this facility.
* Follow resident care plans in providing daily activities for the resident.
* Participate in community planning that interest and meet the needs of the resident and their family.
* Coordinate activities with other departments.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Answer telephones, operate facility paging system, and manage resident list and incoming calls to residents.
* Greet visitors, and give directions and information to guests, residents and sales representatives.
* Ensure all visitors abide by existing rules, use ID badges and manage the sign in/out log.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park in Vancouver, Washington is an 88-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care; all the services that are vital for one to heal, regain strength, and improve their overall wellbeing. Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park is currently looking for top notch staff to join their all-start team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER