This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Brookdale Mariana Butte 215 Shupe Circle Loveland , CO 80537
Job #: 057272b
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist activities coordinator with developing and implementing recreational programs
* Provide hands-on involvement in programs during the residents' scheduled times
* Assist in the planning, orientation and supervision of volunteers
* Support the activities coordinator in exploring opportunities for resident socialization and engagement
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* Previous programs or caregiving experience required
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148844.aspx'