This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
BKD Place of West Hartford, CT - 22 Simsbury Road West Hartford, CT 06117
Job #: 066337a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist activities coordinator with developing and implementing recreational programs
* Provide hands-on involvement in programs during the residents' scheduled times
* Assist in the planning, orientation and supervision of volunteers
* Support the activities coordinator in exploring opportunities for resident socialization and engagement
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* Two years related experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149494.aspx'