This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Bradford Village AL-SNF, OK 906 N Boulevard Edmond , OK 73034
Job #: 067913
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, implement and monitor wellness and recreation programs to meet the specific needs of residents
* Provide programs and events that encourage engagement and socialization to help support high quality of life for our residents
* Manage volunteer program, including recruitment, training and supervising volunteers
* Plan monthly life enrichment calendar for community
* Coordinate transportation of residents to and from events outside of the community, which may include driving a community motor vehicle
* Ensure life enrichment programs meet all local, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree with emphasis in recreation, health education or related field; bachelor's degree preferred
* One year of direct programming experience with older adults
* Valid state driver's license and clean driving record
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Compassion and desire to work with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150575.aspx'