This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Camarillo 6000 Santa Rosa Rd Camarillo , CA 93012
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, develop and implement creative and exciting resident programs to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents within the community
* Participate in the review of individual residents' service plans and regularly documents progress
* Negotiate and manage community contracts in significant matters such as staffing, contract labor, vendors and entertainers
* Develop, motivate, and supervise department staff in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and core values
* Coordinate the transportation of residents to and from events outside of the community, which may include driving a community motor vehicle
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in recreation, health education or related field
* Two or more years of direct programming experience with older adults preferred
* Basic typing and computer skills are essential preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148194.aspx'