This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale San Antonio 9203 Cinnamon Hill San Antonio , TX 78240
Job #: 068251
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Serve as a part of the management team to ensure policies and procedures are understood, trained, and implemented
* Hire, train, and manage associates to ensure all program expectations are in place and all customers involved have quality of life and are satisfied
* Schedule and implement the activities within the assisted living community
* Design creative and exciting resident programs to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents
* Plan a resident programs calendar each month for each resident; included providing one-to-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting
* Coordinate the transportation of residents to and from events outside of the residence, which may include driving a residence motor vehicle
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in recreation, health education, or related field
* One year of direct programming experience preferably with older adults
* Must be able to drive a 12 passenger bus and have a clean driving record
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151114.aspx'