Ad Sales Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCaptivate is North America's leading location-based digital video network reaching millions of professionals throughout the day. We connect viewers to the world outside their office by delivering valuable information and entertainment. Utilizing multiple touch points including elevator screens, mobile is headquartered in New York City; and has offices throughout the U.S. and Canada. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please visit .
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented sales support professional looking to grow skills, expand responsibility and move your career forward in a friendly and growing company.
This position is critical to the Advertising Sales Team and is an excellent position for an individual seeking a career path in advertising sales. Reporting to the Sales Planning Supervisor, this is the connecting role supporting the Planning and Ad Sales teams in all phases of the sales to post-sales process. The person in this role should be extremely well-organized, detail oriented, and have a "can-do" approach. This person will have a high energy level and effectively build relationships with team members, including those across other business areas, and with external partners at all levels. He or she will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, enthusiastic, resourceful, and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial in this role, as well as a commitment to superior service.
* Help support theSales Planning team with tasks such as:
* Assist in media buying tasks or special projects
* Verify insertion dates, rates, and secure ad materials
* Track ad copy/creative approval by inventory partner
* Track ad fulfillment and resolution of issues
* Understand and participate in the following adsalesconcepts, processes and procedures:
* Contract procedures
* Barter / trade procedures
* Revision and cancellation procedures
* Become proficient with Captivate'ssales systems andsales tools in managing companies, contacts, accounts, opportunities,contracts, etc. including:
* Sales CRM System (Pivotal)
* General direct or indirect support to sales rep, client and / or agency
* A bachelor's degree plus at least 1-2years of relevant support experience in a marketing, advertising or an appropriate sales environment and that demonstrates a detail oriented, highly organized working style
* Knowledge of the ad sales process and experience coordinating detailed advertising campaigns with knowledge of media preferred
* Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in successfully communicating both verbally and in writing
* Detail orientated; commitment to quality work product; and well organized
* Ability to work independently and multi-task
* Excellent ability to manage initiatives
* Demonstrated ability to take direction and meet deadlines
_ _Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!