Ad Traffic Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
EBSCO Industries Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 8628
Experience: 1 year
Job Category: Content Management
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Required Travel: No
Location: AL - Birmingham
Travel Percentage: 0
Grandview Media, a subsidiary of EBSCO Industries, is looking for a new Ad Traffic Manager to join its team. The manager will serve as a liaison between advertisers and various internal staff members, including sales, production, and management personnel. The Ad Traffic Manager will be responsible for ensuring deadlines for advertising material are met and that each ad is accurate and in spec before it appears in a publication. This position will be based at Grandview s headquarters in the town of Mt. Laurel.
* Work with the Production Director to ensure all ad material is received correctly and on time.
* Responsible for notifying clients if submitted ad files contain specification errors.
* Work with Production Director to improve quality and efficiency by analyzing and refining ad flow processes.
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2+ years experience using Outlook, and Excel
* 1+ years experience using Adobe Acrobat
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Bachelor s Degree
* Knowledge of 4 color process printing, and digital file makeup.
* Must be an exceptional team player who is thorough, highly organized, and detail oriented.
* Should be fast-pasted, well-organized individual who can thrive in a high-volume, deadline driven environment
* Must have a customer facing personality with good internal and external communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Pre-press and printing knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top