Ada Technologies - Adecco - Assembly
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a reputable Tier One Honda Parts Supplier in recruiting to fill multiple Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing jobs in Ada, Ohio. These are long-term opportunities. No previous production, warehouse, or manufacturing experience is required; entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing job include:
- Production and assembly of parts
- Constant movement of hands/arms/feet
- Normal assembly requirements
- Lifting objects up to 45 lbs repetitively
- Reliable transportation a must
- Must be flexible with schedule to work any and all shifts
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Contact us today if you are interested in our Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing positions in Ada, OH!
If you have already applied with us or have further questions please contact us at 937-593-9400
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Salary Low: $11.52
Salary High: $11.72