Admin; Systems (IT)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTION* Research, design, implement and support complex IT Servers and Systems.
* Technical expert in IT systems specializing in one or more specific technology area ( Infrastructure Application , Network, Server Operating Systems, Desktop Operating Systems, Virtualization, Directory Services, E-mail, Disaster Recovery, Security, Antivirus, Storage Management, Print Management, Hardware Management, Mobile Device Management, Application Deployment, PKI, ) in a wide variety of technologies (i.e., software and/or hardware).
* Maintain high degree of awareness about emerging technologies and advise IT management.
* Provide expert advice and engineer repeatable processes relating to deployment, support and maintenance of all areas of expertise.
* Provide some project management of internal projects.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Associates Degree or equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree.
Bachelors Degree BA/BS degree or equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree on a year for year basis.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge of enterprise environments and ability to support solutions to include:
* Server Operating Systems, Desktop Operating Systems, Virtualization
* Directory Services, E-mail, Disaster Recovery, Security, Antivirus, Storage Management, Print Management
* Hardware Management, Mobile Device Management, Application Deployment, Ability to understand systems and IT protocols.
* Ability to constantly adapt, learn and support new technologies.
* Assume support ownership/responsibility of assigned responsibilities and delivers servicesguidelines with little or no supervision.
* Innovate and automate support processes.
* Strong technical and analytical skills required in solving complex issues.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
5 or more years Progressive IT experience. Minimum of 3 years experience troubleshooting IT systems.
MINIMUM LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
Group Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
J2W code: 1T