This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The main objective of the Survey Coordinator position is to, coordinate client satisfaction surveys through implementation of customer survey process for designated business units.
- Work with client-facing project leads to identify projects for survey, provide data entry, process survey results, and assist with preparation of various results reporting.
- Where needed, support the development of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) plans to address customer concerns.
- Support periodic client relationship surveys with data entry and results reporting.
- Work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Provide administrative support to assigned manager(s).
- Other responsibilities may include administrative support of PC Controlled Documents and other administrative support to PC Operations/Business Support Services as needed.QualificationsSkills
- Ability to work well independently and with limited supervision once tasks are explained
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to organize, meet strict deadlines, and work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional client focus
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong sense of personal investment, responsibility and ownership (integrity and ethics)
- Strong proficiency with Excel (intermediate-advanced), Outlook, PowerPoint Knowledge and Experience
- 1-5 years of professional work experience
- Experience in a life sciences, consulting, or related environment preferred
- Excellent command of English both written and verbalEducation - Relevant Associate or Bachelor degree preferred, high school diploma requiredEEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.