This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCNA has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join team in Chicago, IL.
Under limited supervision provides administrative/ secretarial support to management in an operations, corporate services, or sales area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Interfaces with internal and external contacts regarding business unit administration and concerns handling issues and expediting work as needed.
2. Schedules and coordinates meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and maintains group or manager's business calendar.
3. Prepares and distributes routine correspondence, memos, and other documents and reports which require the use of office technologies and software applications.
4. Organizes and maintains files (electronic and hard copy) ensuring order and completeness.
5. Researches and responds to requests for information on an as needed basis.
6. Processes and may submit reports, which may include timekeeping and other payroll/business operations processes, may train staff or management on timekeeping and other administrative processes.
7. May back-up other Administrative Assistants.
8. May assist in preparation of performance review, cost center updates and other organizational administration activities or other functional reports.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
1. Good written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
2. Good interpersonal skills.
3. Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems.
4. Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
2. Computer or secretarial training.
3. Typically a minimum two years administrative support experience in an office environment.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: USSPL-FI-Public Company W
Job Posting: Sep 2, 2016
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.