This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
ALS Environmental USA
* Field a high volume of telephone calls
* Purchase, receive, and distribute supplies for each department of the laboratory
* Perform accounting duties that involve working with the corporate AP/AR department
* Serve as a local Human Resources Representative with guidance from the corporate HR department
* Assist any areas of the laboratory that needs it at the time
* Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Strong Customer/Client interaction skills and experienced in client contact; able to create innovative solutions to customer challenges
* Math and basic bookkeeping (A/R) skills
* Above average verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff, management and clients in a professional manner
* Computer skills with knowledge in Windows, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat
* Experienced and skilled at treating others with cooperation and respect, and be able to understand and value both internal and external customers.
* Multi-tasked, organized, detail oriented, possess excellent problem solving capabilities, and will have good time management capabilities
* Basic office machinery
Education & Experience:
* High School education or equivalent
* Experience working in a similar position in an office environment
* An interest in Science is preferred but not required
* Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients
* Able to sit, and / or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day
* Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment
* Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: