Administrative Assistant/Clerk III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK III FLSA STATUS: SCA (MAPPED TO SECRETARY II)
Department: FPS NCR Reports To:
Location: Date Updated: 07/08/2014
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
* Support the government in drafting, editing, and generating office guidelines, Congressional Reponses, Standard Operating Procedures, memoranda, letters, and other communications on behalf of senior leadership.
* Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for various agencies.
* Process paperwork for new employees and maintain accurate records on staff, officers and directors.
* Manage traffic by checking in visitors and coordinating unscheduled meetings.
* Process daily mail, retrieve and review PSO suitability packages for accuracy.
* Provided Administrative assistance to Directors and Law Enforcement Security.
* Assist with presentations, operation plans, after action reports, staffing plans, tracking spreadsheets, organization charts, surveys, and other needs for special projects. As well as attending necessary meetings.
* Record travel information for Regional Director.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
* High School diploma required and at least 4 years previous experience
* Computer skills required: MS Office Suite skills
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
* Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company s goals
* Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
* Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
* Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal
* Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 10 lbs, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.